Use of the CaliforniaBlender.com website shall constitute acknowledgement and acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions.
Summary of Terms and Conditions:
1. You agree NOT to use the service for any illegal purpose or for the transmission of material that is unlawful, harassing, racist, invasive of another’s privacy, abusive, threatening, pornographic, vulgar, profane, or otherwise objectionable.
2. You agree NOT to include a link, links or a reference to any ad on CaliforniaBlender.com in any “junk mail”, “spam” or “unsolicited email”.
3. You agree that CaliforniaBlender.com may at their discretion terminate your account if they believe you have violated the Terms and Conditions in any way.
4. You agree NOT to post advertisements that are related to Bulk E-mail.
5. You agree NOT to post duplicate advertisements.
6. You agree NOT to post more than 3 advertisements per day.
7. You agree NOT to infringe on trademarks, service marks, or public figures (images/names).
8. We reserve the right to edit or delete any advertisements that violate our terms of service/use.
9. You agree NOT to post with terms or misspelled versions of terms implying an illegal service.
10. You agree NOT to post advertisements pertaining to or for Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) programs.
I. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CaliforniaBlender.com website (the “Service”) is provided to you (“User”) under the terms and conditions listed on this website. These terms and conditions include any amendments made now or in the future as well as any further rules or policies that may be posted on the website. BY POSTING ANY ADVERTISEMENT, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITONS.
II. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
CaliforniaBlender.com reserves the right to modify or discontinue either temporarily or permanently, the Service with or without notice to User. User agrees that CaliforniaBlender.com shall not be liable to User or any third-party for any modification or discontinuation of the Service.
User agrees to abide by all laws and regulations in User’s use of the Service. User agrees to be solely responsible for the contents of User’s advertisements through the Service.
User agrees that CaliforniaBlender.com may terminate User's account or use of the Service if CaliforniaBlender.com believes that (a) User has violated or acted inconsistently with this agreement, or that (b) User has violated the rights of CaliforniaBlender.com or other Users.
User acknowledges and agrees that any termination of service under this Agreement and under any provision of this Agreement may be effected without prior notice. User also acknowledges and agrees that CaliforniaBlender.com may immediately delete any ads associated with the User's account.
V. DISCLAIMER, INDEMNITY AND WARRANTIES
CALIFORNIABLENDER.COM DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED ON GOODS OR SERVICES LISTED ON THE SERVICE. SELLERS ASSUME ALL THE RISK OR LIABILITY THAT ARISES FROM THEIR OFFER FOR SALE OF ANY ITEM.
CALIFORNIABLENDER.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SERVICE, OR THE CONTENTS OF ANY ADVERTISEMENTS, OR FOR THE CLAIMS OR OMISSIONS THEREIN. THE SERVICE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS OR LOSSES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
CALIFORNIABLENDER.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET USER'S REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES CALIFORNIABLENDER.COM MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE CALIFORNIABLENDER.COM SERVICE OR SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
USER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD CALIFORNIABLENDER.COM FROM ANY CLAIMS, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES, MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, DUE TO OR ARISING OUT OF USE OF THE SERVICE, USER'S CONNECTION TO THE SERVICE, OR USER'S VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
THIS AGREEMENT SETS FORTH THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT BETWEEN CALIFORNIABLENDER.COM AND USER WITH RESPECT TO THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREOF AND SUPERCEDES ALL PREVIOUS REPRESENTATIONS, UNDERSTANDINGS OR AGREEMENTS AND SHALL PREVAIL NOTWITHSTANDING ANY VARIANCE WITH TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ANY OTHER PRIOR WRITING BETWEEN THE PARTIES. IF ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT IS HELD TO BE INVALID OR DEEMED UNENFORCEABLE BY A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION, THEN THE REMAINING PROVISION SHALL NEVERTHELESS CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT. CUSTOMER MAY NOT TRANSFER OR ASSIGN THIS AGREEMENT WITHOUT CALIFORNIABLENDER.COM’S PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT.
THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND RESPECTIVE INTERNATIONAL LAWS AND ALL CLAIMS CONCERNING THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE BROUGHT EXCLUSIVELY IN THE STATE OR FEDERAL COURTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. BY THEIR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, THE PARTIES HEREBY CONSENT TO SUBMIT TO THE JURISDICTION OF SUCH COURTS AND WAIVE ANY PERSONAL JURISDICTION OR ALTERNATIVE VENUE DEFENSES CONCERNING THE SAID CLAIMS.